Artisanal somen noodles with the beautiful pink colour of cherry blossoms in spring. Handmade over two days they are best served cold with a dashi or soy dressing.
Available in 180g
Keep dry, away from heat, light and moisture
Cooking is a delicate process best undertaken as follows:
• Immerse the somen in 2L boiling water
• Stir gently for 4 minutes until translucent
• Taste to check the texture
• Remove from heat and transfer to a colander
• Rinse with very cold water, stirring gently
• Enjoy within 5 minutes of rinsing for optimal flavour and texture.