Work with us
CURRENTLY HIRING FOR WASABI GENERAL FARM WORKER
Established by The Watercress Company in 2012 as part of its new product development, Wasabi is being celebrated by chefs and food enthusiasts alike. The increase in popularity and growth in sales allows us to offer an exciting opportunity to work in this growing company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join The Wasabi Company and work with our Production Manager as a General Farm Worker to assist with wasabi production.
Your base of work will be at our farms just outside of Alresford in Hampshire.
· Cleaning, levelling & forming of Wasabi beds in a timely fashion to suit dynamic cropping requirement
· Weeding/herbicide application of crop areas, and helping with planting/harvest throughout the season
· Maintenance of Wasabi watercress production areas utilising digging/dumping machines
· Monitoring for Pest and Disease; liaising with Production Manager to report findings
· Maintaining fences, boundaries, pathways and verges
· Spray certificate (PA6a) and tractor / mechanical digger experience an advantage
· Opportunity for training and license for spray certificate
This is a full-time role and your remuneration will be based on an hourly rate or annual salary depending on applicant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving Licence?