This is a new product from the producer of Japanese vinegars Sennari. Sakura leaves macerated in a vinegar produced with rice from Hiroshima, giving it floral fresh notes. Strong and floral with a great balance between the acidity and the sweetness of the rice vinegar, this is perfect to give flavour to your dressings and mayonnaises or to deglaze poultry.
Available in 300ml
Keep out of direct sunlight and refrigerate after opening.
How to enjoy:
- As a drink: dilute SAKURA vinegar with cold water or carbonated water
- Put SAKURA vinegar on yogurt and ice cream.
- In tea, instead of lemon.
- Add to SUNOMONO, chirashi sushi.
- Also great in dressings, marinades, cakes and baking