For the tofu:
- gelatin powder 5g
- soy milk 300cc
- gold sesame paste 2tbs
- a pinch of salt
For the topping:
- an okra
- 6-8 edamame-green soybean
- a little fresh wasabi
- a bit of grated ginger
For the mentsuyu-noodle soup jam:
- soy sauce 20cc
- mirin 20cc
- water 100cc
- a pinch of katsuobushi-dried bonito flake starch (leave out for vegetarian option)
- a dash of water
How to make
- Heat up the soy milk and add sesame paste and salt. Mix them until the sesame paste become smooth.
- Add gelatin powder and mix well.
- Pour sesame tofu into container. Allow to cool a bit then refrigerate to harden.
- Make noodle soup jam. Add ingredients and bring to boil. After that, sieve to remove the katsuobushi.
- Can be thickened by adding cornstarch and water mix.
- Allow the noodle soup jam to cool.
- Pour the jam onto the sesame tofu.
- Top with the boiled okra, edamame, ground ginger and wasabi as you like.